Overseas Manufacturing of Wood Products
China has also developed a large manufacturing base in wooden products. Manufacturers have access to China’s lumber, of course, but are also able to source wood from all over the world. They have access to maple, oak, walnut, rosewood, pine, burch, bubinga, purple heart and many more. Additionally, they have access to plenty of plywood and MDF for whatever you may need.
FULL RANGE OF wood MANUFACTURING
China’s large list of manufacturing capabilities also offers CNC machinery and laser engraving for your products.
Among the many wood products that IMS has assisted U.S. based companies with manufacturing are:
of simple to
- Injection molded plastic
- parts and assemblies
- Cut and Sew
- Custom designed next generation products
- Furniture—wood, metal and other
Finishing-powder coated, dipped, chrome and other finishes
- Primary and secondary packaging; custom printed artwork
- Outdoor living
- Projects that require disciplines across a wide variety of materials
- Mechanical components cover the spectrum of all plastics grades, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cast metal parts.
- Injection Molded Assemblies; all grades of commodity and engineering grade plastics.
- Single and multi cavity tools. Single shot, double shot and over molding options.
- Stamped Assemblies, Progressive, Deep Draw, Transfer and Single Operation pressings available in all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Spot welding and all painting types available.
- Cast Components & Assemblies; Pressure casting in Magnesium, Aluminum & Zinc, Investment
- Casting in steel and stainless steel.
- CNC machining, sand blasting, polishing, painting and lacquering options available.
- Projects requiring a high degree of value added engineering and quality control services
Take action now.
Taking your first step towards lifting a huge weight off your shoulders has never been easier.