Overseas Manufacturing of Metal Products
International Manufacturing Solutions has a wide range of elements from simple metals to the most complex alloys needed for a unique project, IMS driven overseas manufacturing for metal products considerably meets specifications for a wide range of parts and components.
FULL RANGE OF METAL MANUFACTURING
Our Metal Manufacturing capabilities is unmatched by far. For over 40 years, International Manufacturing Solutions has been working closely with manufacturers who have been building and refining state-of-the-art welding services, sheet metal fabrication services and related metal-working services to produce the best possible parts in the most efficient way for your industry. Through the years, we’ve been able to add to and upgrade our service offerings to meet the evolving needs of our customer base and stay one step ahead of our competitors.
of simple to
- Injection molded plastic
- parts and assemblies
- Cut and Sew
- Custom designed next generation products
- Furniture—wood, metal and other
Finishing-powder coated, dipped, chrome and other finishes
- Primary and secondary packaging; custom printed artwork
- Outdoor living
- Projects that require disciplines across a wide variety of materials
- Mechanical components cover the spectrum of all plastics grades, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cast metal parts.
- Injection Molded Assemblies; all grades of commodity and engineering grade plastics.
- Single and multi cavity tools. Single shot, double shot and over molding options.
- Stamped Assemblies, Progressive, Deep Draw, Transfer and Single Operation pressings available in all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Spot welding and all painting types available.
- Cast Components & Assemblies; Pressure casting in Magnesium, Aluminum & Zinc, Investment
- Casting in steel and stainless steel.
- CNC machining, sand blasting, polishing, painting and lacquering options available.
- Projects requiring a high degree of value added engineering and quality control services
Take action now.
Taking your first step towards lifting a huge weight off your shoulders has never been easier.